I love the fact that you've actually made a blog~ :) I love hearing new things about you because unfortunately we alomost-never have the time to actually catch up, your blog is one great way for me to learn 'more' new things about you. We've been apart for so long and i always wonder from time to time what you are up to. How college life is going, what kind of guys you encounter, how you feel and basically all the things i missed.
I can't wait to go back and just even enjoy knowing that were actually on the same land. haha, di nga, im really serious, i really miss you and your blog made my entire day, hope you write more, i know the great feeling of actually expressing everything through typing up posts after posts there's less bottled up feelings from a tough day and there's somehow a sense of accomplishment.
I've read your entries and 'kinilig ako' sa reason why you made your blog, im proud of you! It's a great feeling;) Were both the same, we didn't actually celebrate our 18th with a bang as we expected ever since, but instead i looked back on things and came across my treasure trove (yess naman;) meron ako nun) it's filled with letters and gifts from friends and i saw your many gifts and just missed you so much!
Sometimes i doubt if i should message you cause i feel like your busy from college(i don't want to disturb you;), i've always seen you work so hard, keep up the good work! I'm always here for you no matter what, I'll support you in many ways i can;) IMY & ILY
Love, Angela Andres
(That girl who accidentally snorted like a pig in 5th grade during a quiet class, and so you became best of friends since then.)
P.S: Mas madami pa akong lupain at airport kaysa kay chief justice Corona, ipapana ko sayo lahat lahat, wag kang mabahala, ganon akong kalupet ;) :*

No comments:
Post a Comment