Tuesday, January 31, 2012

First crush will always be unforgettable

After a long and winding search, I finally found him.

This has been a long and taunting curiosity for me, this is also written on my "before I turn 21" list, but i won't fully put a checkmark on it since I wanna see him in person myself.

I've had these thoughts before of "so what if I find him? What can I do??" -more like; what should I do?

I don't know, but my mom gave me an idea or a clue to find him, she didn't actually know, but as she was looking through her news feed, I saw his mom and I kinda asked what her name was and searched (okay, I'm sounding like a creepy stalker, but what the hey) since I am trying to feed my curiosity by finding him.

I don't even know his name. All I know is that he has this special feature that I would know right away that it was him.

Even Knowing something that should make me stop trying to search for him, I still did. And As i was looking through people with the same last name I found this guy who definitely made me think that they have really similar features, so i thought so much if this person could be him, but he was 'in a relationship' with someone, my dreams came crashing, but later on I still had doubts if it was him so I kept on searching and found a family picture of theirs and realized that he was a brother of his, and so I found him.

Right then and there I was 100% sure it was him. seeing whom I was so obsessed with and almost closely about to forget his face made me just so happy and laugh at myself(evilly) lol.

I'm most definitely sure that everyone still remember their first crush, I probably had the most weirdest encounter or possibly the reason why I fell for him, but no matter what, these puppy feelings still remains within me;)

To what will happen next, I'm unsure about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment