My name is Angela Andres.
Nickname(s): Anj or Gelay or Andres
Birthday: December 3, 1993
Hobbies: drawing, watching films/series, eating, sleeping, reading mangas
Favorite Movies: The Hobbit, 3 Idiots, Spirited Away, Mean Girls
Favorite Anime: Slam Dunk, Hunter X Hunter
Favorite skin care cosmetic: Clinique, Nature Republic
Favorite remedy: tea and aloe vera
Favorite clothing brand: Forever 21, Pull & Bear, Victoria Secret
Went to high school in the States. I mostly took Art classes as electives.
Here is my art class family.
Right now, I'm in college at an all-girls school. wow.
My friend Freana & I
My idea of a perfect day is not too hot and not too cold. I would go around on a bike in the park with my dog, Yori, on a basket. When I get home, I'll grab myself a cold drink, sit on a hammock and read a manga till nightfall.
Wanna know more about me? Ask away!
Let's talk about Aliens, Government, Different Religions, Skin Care, Films, Art, Life, and how your day was.
Photo of my cousin, taken by yours truly, at the Mind Museum.





No comments:
Post a Comment