Saturday, December 31, 2011

Face Brush- A NEW NECESSITY

     A few weeks ago I was in Japan Town with my friends and we went to Daiso which is basically a store that sells almost everything for $1.50. I usually buy a boat loads of stuff but since i was on a walking-around-kind-of day with my friends i decided to minimize the amount of carry-on by only buying a few necessities. So i came across this Face Brush which is recommended by my friend, she said she has been using this and it helps her clean her face well and it leaves her skin feeling soft. Since it's only 1.50 and it even has a cap, i bought it to give it a test drive:) *later that day when we were walking around expensive stores we went into SEPHORA and found the exact same brush for $5 and it doesn't even have a cap on. (sure to say i got a good deal!)
It's almost a week since I have been using this Brush, I have been treating it like a toothbrush for my face every morning and night, my "toothpaste" for it is my facial scrub wash which is St.Ives. I've been breaking out lately and i really need a good facial routine and diet and with this it helped me get a better skin state and i'm very much satisfied with the result it's been giving me. Although, I'm still in the progress of getting that ultimate clear skin, it has been definitely showing me the changes, my routine is easier, the brush isn't rough at all and my skin is getting clearer each day.
This is one big necessity because it helps exfoliate and get rid of dead skin cells in our face. Though, our faces is not the only part that needs scrubbing, our whole body as well, since we are pretty much covered with skin and i would suggest you get a big body brush to go along with your body wash:) Commonly, people get the body brush with tough bristles that leaves your skin all red after scrubbing, I would suggest you get the ECOtools brush since it's soft and it won't irritate your skin and at the same time it'll get you clean and the best part: ECOtools is earth-friendly!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment