Saturday, December 31, 2011

200 Pounds of Beauty

     So throughout my hibernation and procrastination this winter break, i had the urge to watch one of my favorite movies again which is '200 Pounds of Beauty'. This movie is something i could watch over and over again without getting tired of it. I don't know, I just love this movie and I just love those ugly-duckling-turned-to-swan types of movies or mangas, it's just so fascinating how a girl could turn into something so different and it gives you the confidence after seeing all the hard work they've done.
This South-Korean comedy film is based on a Japanese Manga 'Kanna-San, Daiseikou Desu' (カンナさん大成功です!) by Yumiko Suzuki. The literal meaning of 미녀는 괴로워 is 'Being Beautiful is Agonizing.'


 I give this movie a 5 out of 5, It's a romantic comedy and it's definitely something you could go watch with your girl friends:)


MY RATE: 
5 out of 5 Churros

No comments:

Post a Comment