Saturday, November 19, 2011

Paradise Kiss Live Action Movie

So I hope you guys have seen the anime or have read the manga;) But either way i'd definitely say you'd enjoy this movie especially if your into fashion. George was pretty hot so no regrets haha. hope you guys check it out cause i have been waiting all summer for this movie(w/subs) to come out. 
Cielina came over today and we watched this together, we've been curious and squealing a lot through the whole movie. It ain't the 'BESTEST' but you won't be disappointed, i'd say it's better than the anime, and you'll be satisfied;)  [nyehe i think i'm just saying that so you won't expect too much and it'll turn out better than you expected, mhehe, gets?. someone did that to me -__-] lol


MY RATE:
3 out of 5 Churros!
-for being Kawaii.

2 comments:

  1. I've watched the Anime long time ago, but haven't watched the live action, must be really nice! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is:) I think it's better than the Anime so I hope you find time to watch it cominica. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete