So summer school started, and during this time, the weather is extra hot. Could the heat be coming from my brain being fried at Biology, Business English and Statistics?
Summer class sucked more, cause during the first week, all I've been wearing were sneakers. (Sorry feet)
Good thing I ran to the mall last weekend to get me a pair of gladiator sandals at SM MEGAMALL department store. Now my feet can breath and look fabulous. Bought these babies for Php799 ($20) from Parisian.
For a good price, it's not that bad for an everyday wear, something I'm comfortable that i can wear-out.
And here's my OOTD (outfit of the day):
I've been noticing that maxi dresses and maxi pants are absolutely in trend this summer. What I'm wearing (above photo) are called Pajama Pants:) they were especially made by my dorm-mate Iza Bautista (She's taking entrepreneur major in Fashion at Miriam College.) Aren't these pants adorable? Plus+ i got it for a cheap price! Her clothing price ranges from 350 below:)
❤ I think that Patterend Pajama Pants are best paired with plain shirts.
❤ A simple necklace would also add a little spice. (Got that gold necklace hanging on my grandma's closet haha)
Hope to post more summer ootd that are within everyones budget! (^_−)−☆


No comments:
Post a Comment