Monday, January 21, 2013

Time stops when at the Mall

So the other day, my cousin and I decided to have an AC and MC(different all girls college school "rival") friendly activity. hahaha, jk, well, we decided to hang out after school, chill and shop at the mall.
Specifically, MEGAMALL.

But since I arrived way too early, what more better way to spend some spare time than try out clothes at Forever21 :">  THIS. PLACE.
While i was looking for the next place to go, I got invited by a lady to join the Pizza Hut taste test survey, as soon as i asked if it was for FREE, i eagerly followed her (^_^) Perfect timing, my tummy was growling~ THE PIZZAS WERE SOO GOOD. (of course I was taking small bites to show I'm not as interested as I really am.)
Afterwards, thinking i still had so much time left, i saw a japanese bubble tea store called Tokyo Bubble Tea and decided to just chill. The menu was full of cute desserts and sushis! :">

Ordered Hot Stawberry Milk Tea for only 80pesos! (2 usd)
Thinking about how i should sip and savor the tea, i got a call from my cousin saying she already arrived and to meet at Etude House, i had to quickly drink the HOT tea. The tea tasted good, but it could have been better if it was slowly ingested hahaha. But I am definitely looking forward to try out their food:)

After a bit of shopping, I asked my cousin to try the chap chae at Bonchon! Because it's THE BEST! 

After this, we head towards a pet store to check out some cute bunnies (#^-^)/

No comments:

Post a Comment