My 'fashion-drive' has been asleep this whole winter, i felt like not doing anything during this cold season. You know that draggy feeling waking up in the morning and having to get up from your warm bed when you have to go to school in a foggy weather, it's just so hard to put yourself in a composed state!(T_T)
So here i am welcoming the new season, and finally somehow regaining my senses, i'd like to have a more stunning fashion, so I'm looking up my favorite Japanese fashion models slash designers. I'd like to introduce you my favorite model and designer but i shall do a separate entry for her;) So right now, I'd like to show you my new obsession *_* they are so cool, i fell in love the moment i saw them in Tokyo Fashion, and seeing their get-up i just knew they were my style.
Ami & Aya of Joutie
Yes, they're twins which makes it double the fashion of choice! :")
*to be continued....*

No comments:
Post a Comment