This movie was highly recommended by my friends, Anjelica and Cielina, they have been saying how great the movie was and how amazing the art was too. Cielina have lent me the DVD for awhile now, but i only found the time to watch it last night with my sister.
I just want to say that THIS MOVIE IS FRICKIN' AWESOME, it's better than what i expected and it's definitely one of the best movies I've seen so far. For those people who are a fan of art i'd suggest you watch this movie to get your inspiration going and for those who aren't very fond of cartoons i'd still advice you to watch this movie because it's not your typical everyday cartoon/anime. I am in-love with this movie and all the interesting characters they have, i am in awe of Miyazaki's mind and talent. Hands down.
MY RATE:
5 out of 5 Churros!


No comments:
Post a Comment