Wednesday, December 7, 2011

ASDFGHJKL

I was so tired and sleepy today since i stayed up late watching a korean drama last night, as usual, balling my eyes out at almost every scene so i couldn't stop watching till 4 in the morning. I was so sleepy all i could think of is me and a nap before i go to the art show, unfortunately my mom said that we should head to the grocery's first, so i wasn't able to get some sleep. 

On the way to the art-show me and my mom have been arguing about how i should bring my sister's camera but she didn't let me. I was mad the whole time i was on the way, but when i got there i saw the many beautiful artworks my friends painted and Ms. Dwyer was calling me and pointing out my artwork, and to my surprise i saw a blue ribbon hanging next to my art work that says "1st Place" I couldn't believe it! I was literally there absorbing what was happening. 

I got a certificate for qualifying, a $25 gift certificate from Aaron Brothers, $100 first place money and $300 from a nice lawyer who bought my art work! :) THANK YOU SO MUCH! :">
&my celebratory song:



Here is my artwork close-up, this image i took of my artwork is still in progress, i don't have an official close-up picture of it up-close and done:
size is 20x28 inches

No comments:

Post a Comment