When i went to Disneyland i decided to buy these guys as my souvenirs:")
And i feel very much accomplished that i did.
I'm planning to collect them, and buy them every time i go somewhere that sells this product.
Today, my mom brought home this really adorable Puss in Boots toy from McDonalds. She's been eagerly waiting to get this toy, so when she found out it was available she bought a happy meal right away. lol
(It's not Vinyl, but it's just too cute)
He looks like this (left picture) normally, but then when you slowly press the button on the back his eyes turns big (right picture) just like in the movie! :"o
So if you like adorable things/collections, i'd suggest you get this item with your happy meal, cause this is one of the most cutest toy I've ever seen. LOL



I know a place here in the Phils where they vinyl toys like those above! My friend currently works there as the manager. It's a pretty cool place. Just in Makati. :)
ReplyDeleteohmy! i can't wait to go there:) It's my new obsession. haha. tell her to hook me up;) lol
ReplyDelete