YATTA! :"> I just finished watching High School Debut (The Movie) with my sister. This is actually a manga I've read long ago, It's one of my favorites. So obviously after knowing that there's a live action movie, i just had to watch it! The Manga was great. The Movie? It's cute! They definitely caught how the characters should be, although the story was a bit too fast for me, (maybe because i wanted more? haha) They should have turned it into a series.
THIS MOVIE IS SUPER CUTE.
Quick Summary: Haruna Nagashima, a girl who spends almost all her time focused on sports. However, now that she's in high school, she shifts her focus on finding a boy to fall in-love with. Having no sense of fashion, she begs a boy to be her coach on how to be more attractive.
I recommend both the manga and the movie! (&read the manga first!)The movie is definitely a comedy:) they made it seem like the real manga itself. It'll leave you smiling;) I know i did.
*sigh* makes me want to fall in-love as well.
i watched it @ youtube.com
i read it @ mangafox.com
MY RATE:
3 out of 5 Churros!


No comments:
Post a Comment