"On Wednesdays, we wear pink." -Karen Smith
Yesterday, I got a sudden note for me to donate blood, since i did sign up for it a while back, but it was a surprise to me and Krystianna since its a reminder that its already scheduled for tomorrow(w/c is today). So i got ready by drinking tons of water and iron tablets. I had a hard time finding the place since i asked and they said it was at the gym and i went there and no one was in there, then i had to ask someone again where its at and she said its at the cafeteria, i went there and no one was their too, so i asked the lady there where i could find it and she said it's at the top of the gym -_-. I got there and i checked in, got a little nervous since it's my first time and all + imagining the fact that a pack of my blood will be taken out. But unfortunately they didn't allow me to donate blood since they said my blood was too precious and royal.. SIKE.. they said i don't weigh enough basing from my height -__-. *sigh* Why didn't i follow the signs that i wasn't really suppose to be there, since you know, i got lost and all before i got there. Boo :c i really wanted to donate blood tho, hopefully i could, once i turn 19, my weigh wouldn't matter.
To treat myself, with my mom, I went to Barnes and Noble to drink a frappuccino while reading some mangas, I saw my teacher and i felt so awkward thinking if i should say hi, felt weird, but i did. Later on, I really had to go use the bathroom but going alone in the public bathroom esp @Barnes and Noble always made me feel like someone's gonna follow me and kidnap me-__- i know i'm overthinking but i think it started when i heard the news of some Asian girl getting kidnapped and killed (somewhere far away) and she worked in a different Barnes and Noble. I was the only person there, so i was feeling even more nervous as i open each cubicles to check if they had tissues and toilet seat covers, and so i went into one of them and as i was doing my thing i looked at the door saying 'Heads you live, Tails you die" and theres a bloody coin drawn ~_~ and that just creeped me out, i even got startled hearing the flush. THIS IS WHY GIRLS GO IN PACKS WHEN GOING TO THE BATHROOM.
No comments:
Post a Comment