Monday, August 22, 2011

A Good Monday

Today wasn't as bad as the rest of the mondays I've, is it because i look good;) it means i feel good? hehe. I started out my day in a rush, i had to put my lashes and all that stuff for the film we were shooting. Why am i always the actress? I kind of want to go behind the film too-__-. So today, i played as a celebrity who's being stalked by her number one fan. I did a pretty good job, but sometimes it's just so difficult to cooperate with my group, but then again i like them compared to being with other groups, i guess;) they're actually nice although we all have different thoughts and perspective on things.
I think my eyelashes was a topic people bring up when they see me, LOL they're like, "WHAT MASCARA IS THAT?!" or "I WANT THAT TOO." I actually really like these lashes, it makes my eyes very big and it stands out while still lookin' natural.

No comments:

Post a Comment