Okay, so I'm not a person who was gifted with super long lashes, but with the help of my favorite Mascaras, i can achieve that kind of look:) Going out doesn't always call for fake lashes, i always prefer wearing naturally based looking makeup. (I only use fake lashes during certain occasions.)
So here is the first Mascara I apply:
Maybelline's Define-a-Lash Mascara
I apply this first to make it easier for me to apply my second mascara. You can also use it after applying a Volumizing Mascara to remove lumps that formed. (Price is about $2)Here is an example of me wearing this mascara;
And here is the second mascara I use, which is a volumizing one:
Maybelline Volum' Express Turbo Boost
5X The Volume and Waterproof
I have an oily skin type so I'm always worried about my makeup being smudged or that it's running. I've been using this mascara for two years, and i love it! It makes a really dramatic change and i sometimes i even wear it alone. After applying this and curling your lashes, it makes the best result. (Price is about $6)
Here is an example of me wearing this 2nd coat;
And this is an overall picture of me:)
It's Just the right simple look for a Thursday night out to a family restaurant:) (Went to Chillis after this lol :)) So yeah, I hope everyone will love these mascaras, as much as i do! more to come!!





No comments:
Post a Comment