About 6 days ago, i got all for of my wisdom teeth removed, so i only have a few food choices to eat:'( Every morning my breakfast would only be either Mashed Banana with chocolate syrup and whip cream to give it a more sweeter taste. I've also been monitoring my weight lately and today i found out that i lost 5 pounds!;) I guess it's because banana is a good source of dietary fibers. For dinner, i only eat soup or either rice with soup-_- I'm only on a diet because i have no choice :| I would love to eat burgers right away. But this diet is a big benefit for me before school starts, not only does it keep me away from eating chips or any other junk food it also increase my liquid (water,juice) in-take, which is good for my skin;)
If you want to go on an easier diet:)
TIPS:
-Eat Banana with your meal instead of Rice!
-And Drink Lots of Water!
Ohh Minx is outside with dad:) i find this picture i took, really cute. Btw she's minx and she's daddy girl haha. She only like him and leeandro, idk but she's more attracted to males. Too bad Wicket can't go outside, we're afraid she'd run so fast and climb a tree TT_TT.


No comments:
Post a Comment