Well yesterday, my tummy was acting up cause i ate too much La Costa burrito and red velvet cake. TMI? And then last night i cooked LOMI:) and ate it with my new hello kitty chopsticks(thanks ate). how i wish i had someone with me to eat it with. *cough cough* Bria. Today, I gave myself a haircut :) i feel so refreshed, i got rid of my split ends. And i got rid of the weird haircut that lady from 00000 CLIPS gave me. Right now, Im taking to Cielina and Bria:) Were making plans for college, im soo excited. I really miss them:'( I can't wait to go to Palawan and Tagaytay! And drive and go to every mall with my cousin. Hello Cielina :-h from now on, ill be writing here how my day went:> so come check it out, ill have my "DEAR CIELINA POSTS". Since we don't usually have enough time to chat. Oh, and make one! ILY& IMY.
Monday, February 21, 2011
Hello Blogspot:)
It's monday again, NO SCHOOL btw. We had a 3-day-weekend but it felt like it went by so fast, i just spent my time eating, reading mangas, and watching korean variety shows like 'Oh My School' and 'Happy Together'. Friday was fun tho, with Anjelica and Gianna, oh and little Victor(Gianna's baby bro) we watched Get Him To The Greek (which ive seen like 5 times but it never gets old!) and Mean Girls (I've seen 100 times), Who the hell hasn't seen Mean Girls? Well, Gianna saw it for the first time and now she's officially a part of our random conversations. well she has to see it 3 more times to get all the lines=)) Yay its a B-day tomorrow, i get to be with my 3 bestfriends:> I bet we'd say "My mom likes your shit." a lot. or "She doesn't even go here!" and "I'm mind fucking you right now."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment